I just wanted to send an update and let you know the weather isn’t looking good for today. We are watching the forecast and will be making the call between 1 and 2 PM if we need to cancel things today.
Typically we would play through rain, however today they are calling for severe thunder storms and to top it off we do not have access to the lights this weekend.
In order to make up the games we would just play a few double headers.
Please watch your email for more information this afternoon.