Register for Coyotes Tryouts!
- December 7th
- Dunwoody Springs Elementary School. 8100 Roberts Dr, Sandy Springs, GA 30350
- U11 & U13 & U15 tryouts 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM, please arrive at least 15 minutes prior
- High School tryouts 11:30AM – 1:00PM, please arrive at least 15 minutes prior
The Atlanta Lacrosse League is excited to launch our Coyotes Select Teams for the upcoming 2020 Summer Tournament Season.
For those of you who played last year and those of you interested in trying out for a spot this year we've finalized our try-out date and also our preliminary tournament schedule. We are conducting Coyotes tryouts for all age levels on December 7th from 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM (see below for time breakdown). This year we will be featuring a U11, U13, U15 and High School teams.
When & Where:
- Tryouts will be held on December 7th from 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM at
- Location: Dunwoody Springs Elementary School. 8100 Roberts Dr, Sandy Springs, GA 30350
- U11 & U13 & U15 tryouts will begin 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM
- High School tryouts will begin at 11:30AM – 1:00PM
We ran the Coyotes program in 2011 & 2012, but a lot has changed since then. Since we're new to the players we would like to see all returning players and new comers at the tryout. Once the tryouts are done we will be deciding on final rosters within a few days. There are no fees for the tryout.
Once the rosters have been selected, we are asking for a $500 nonrefundable* deposit to hold your spot on the team. Deposit dates will be communicated shortly.
If you cannot make the tryout date, please let us know and we will try and make time for us to evaluate your son. While we will try to accommodate those who cannot make it, this will also not guarantee your son a spot on the team.
For the 2020 Season we will be reducing the number of tournaments that we participate in down from 5 to 4. Three of the tournaments will be local in Georgia and the final tournament will be held in Charleston, SC. Our goal is to make the teams very affordable and the season compact.
You can read up on more information on our Coyotes program here: http://atlantalacrosseleague.
- Trilogy - ATL Opener: May 30-31- https://
trilogylacrosse.com/events/ boys-tournaments/trilogy- atlanta-tournament
- NXT Summer Jam: June 6-7 - Kennesaw State - https://nxtsports.com/boys-
- Southern Open: June 13-14 - Peachtree City - https://www.elitetournys.
com/page/show/1843232- southern-open-lacrosse- championships
- Palmetto Classic: June 20-21 - Charleston, SC - https://www.bitterlacrosse.
Final Team Fee: We are still finalizing our schedule and plans, so the team fee will range between $1,000 and $1,200. This fee includes Tournament Fees, Jerseys, Field Fees & Coaches Fees.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!