We are now just days away from the start of the Atlanta Youth Lacrosse League season! We have finished our schedule and first round of team assignments. If you haven’t done so please login to TeamSnap to see your team assignments, especially for the High School Divisions. TeamSnap is our League Management tool which allows you to see your schedule, team roster & also allows you to interact with your team. All of our games will be at Dunwoody Springs Elementary School and it’s a turf field.
Saturday Youth Lacrosse – Times will be the same every week!
- Ages 4 to 9 – 9:15 AM to 10:30 AM
- Ages 10 to 13 – 10:30 AM to 11:45 AM
Sunday High School League – FULL SCHEDULE HERE
- X-Men vs Raiders – 12:30 PM
- Bulldogs vs Pirates – 1:30 PM
- War Eagles vs Wildcats – 2:30 PM
A few things to remember:
- Players need to bring their own water.
- All Players must have all the required equipment. Helmet, Mouthgaurd, Shoulder Pads, Elbow Pads & Gloves. Rib pads are optional but recommended.
- All players must have a stick.
- Players should have their FULL NAME on the front of their helmet. We will have tape and markers at the field.
- Weather Updates: We will communicate via TeamSnap of any weather updates. This will notify you via email. We will also post to our Website & Facebook pages if we have to change anything due to weather.
We will be posting information to both our Atlanta Lacrosse League website and AYLLAX.com, however once we start the season all updates will be posted to www.atlantalacrosseleague.com.
Please email us with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org